Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

Blog #4- Due Wednesday, April 10th

Here is another "gimmie" blog, where all you need to do to earn full credit is respond (only once) to the following question:

What do you look forward to most about Spring/Spring Break?

PS- This is the last blog for the marking period- make sure that you have completed blogs 1-3 for this marking period as well.  Remember, even if you complete the blog late, you can still earn partial credit, which is better than none!

48 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to going down to Virginia to visit my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "gimme" blog. I plan to play lacrosse all weekend! Have a great break everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to not having to wake up early! Have a good break Mrs. Bartos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not looking forward to spring break because I have to go to my grandparent's house and I dont get to see my my friends or my girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hanging out with my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im exceited to slepp in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see squirrels!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi mrs bartos . i am looking forward to having natalie over tonight and just sleeping alot and eating .. alot . :D hope your breakss as good as mine.
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking forward to sleeping in all day! Thanks mrs bartos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the "gimme" Mrs. Bartos! I plan to stay up late playing video games and having some of my friends over for some tournaments! See you when we get back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see my family over break, have a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Join-The-Dark-Side23XDMarch 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM

    I am looking forward to hanging out with friends and family and my boyfriend. But what I like most about spring is being able to just sit outside. I just love how you can enjoy the spring breeze. I love how nature can just speak to you and you can certainly count on adventures to come.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I look forward to hanging out with family and friends and not getting up at 5:30!

    ReplyDelete
  14. im looking forward to going to church on sunday and playing cello. hope you have a good break also

    ReplyDelete
  15. sleeping in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I look forward to hanging out with friends and doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. sleepimg in ans seeing family in florida :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am looking forward to sitting around and eating cookies this break and blueberry yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im looking forward to sleeping in late!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i am looking forward to be able to sleep all day

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am looking forward to playing with the wooden scimtar me and my father made. A sword worthy of a clash with the Great Bartoskian Sword! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. im looking forward for sleeping in.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't wait to relax and enjoy my break from working.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the gimme blog Mrs Bartos, I look forward to sleeping this over break.

    ReplyDelete
  25. im looking forward to sleeping until 12:30

    ReplyDelete
  26. Playing games with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i had fun sleeping in and going to my grammys. omg omg it was awesome. omg omg we went to sears and we wanted to get a new lawn mower and my dad really wanted a ride on one. so we got a briggs and strattons ride on lawn mower. omg then we went out to friendlys to get ice cream to enjoy the nicer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  28. lying on the couch watching glee

    ReplyDelete
  29. im going to ti die shirts with my friend and we are going to the susan b anthony house :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. I looked forward to sleeping in and relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  31. What I am going to enjoy over spring break is not having to get up early in the morning. I am also going to enjoy spending time with my family and pets.

    ReplyDelete
  32. going to spend time with grandparents and rest of my family

    ReplyDelete
  33. i look forward to going on my cruise and being able to meet new people and also being able to snorkel with dolphins and sting rays in honduras!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. not coming to school and the week off

    ReplyDelete
  35. spending time with my family and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  36. warm air and long summer and spring nights and going on my boat :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm lolling forward to sleeping in and hanging out with friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. i am going to springwater over break ,and i am really excited

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am looking forward to having extra free time.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am looking forward to extra free time

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am looking forward to playing paintball with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  42. the panda ate a leaf and spit it up on me...................................................................................................................................................................i....................................................love.................................................chinchillas.........................................................................................................................i...............................dont....................................know......................................what................................................they......................................are....................................................smiley................................................................................face..........................................................i..................................................think........................................................thor..........................................................................is..............................................................weird..............................................and.................................................nerdy...................................................................in...................................................a.......................................nice.......................................................way............................................................................love............................................lbklam1g.....................................................................sincerly..........................................out....................................................of......................................................my......................................................mind............................................................................................................................................................................................................................lalalalal.lalalalalalalalalallalalalololololololalalalalalalalallalalaoloolololololololalalalalalalalallelelelelelellelellZlallalalalalalallalalalolololololalalalallalalerllelelellelelelelelo9laoalololololloloolalalalqlalallalalalelelellelelelelololooolooallalalalalallslalalallalalalallellellellellellellellellellellellelollololollolollollololololololsllasllqllasllasllsdfsldvjkshfaserfuityghrtwerjhtguidruiofyisuyrhryryrydjhsjsdfhsfighwdktuihnsdfhdhtnyfuyrguiwcynruivnryryeryedynedynedyncrynndryyndrrfynf4ynf5yhrfyhcrfbyhyhdfbycrfeyjhgffhfhfhfhfhhfhsjksjjsjkskkklalalallalalallalalallalalllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  43. im looking forward to state tests

    ReplyDelete
  44. i am go to go in the woods and biald a fort and lots of other things.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The main thing i look forword to for spring break is hanging out with freinds and going to the mall! Also enjoy you spring break!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. i am looking forward to sleeping in

    ReplyDelete